Award-winning Worldox Document Management Software (DMS) has gone mobile with their native iOS application. Maker of Worldox, the most widely used DMS in the world, World Software Corp. has launched a mobile application that allows users of their nearly 10,000 installations worldwide to access their documents from any iOS device. The idea is to allow easy collaboration and client interaction with Worldox’s robust feature set by giving access to essential documents while on the go.
The standard Worldox desktop app is a powerful tool that allows firms to find documents faster, have better re-use of existing work, and streamline collaboration with features such as high speed full text searching, email integration, and versioning. It has become the go-to choice for small-to-medium sized law firms due to its cost-effective price, and low IT infrastructure and support requirements.
In addition to being able to access Worldox from an iPad, current users will now have the ability to get remote document management for iPhone. The Worldox for iPhone app is available for the first time, and the Worldox for iPad app version 2 is now available with new features and a redesigned user interface.
Key features of the new iPhone application include:
- Access to Worldox search forms
- Favorite Files and bookmarks that exist in the desktop app
- Access to folder trees for each profile group in the navigation panel
- Access to Workspaces and Favorite Matters
- Preview documents
- Email files
- Ability to download and edit documents
- Use Quick Profiles with the Save As feature
- View Worldox screens and file lists in portrait or landscape mode
- Check in modified files
- Profile and upload new documents into Worldox
- Direct Access shortcuts
- Option to copy files to Dropbox and OneDrive for easy sharing
- Take images with device camera and save then to Worldox
The question that remains is when will a Worldox Android mobile application be available? The perhaps unsatisfying answer is that currently it is on the roadmap, but no release date has been announced. In the meantime, Apple OS lovers will have a head start with seamless native access for all their documents while on the go.