On February 6, LexCloud.ca President Karim Jinnah joined a panel of speakers at the Ontario Bar Association's Institute civil litigation program.
The program, titled 'Litigation in the Digital Age: A Guide to the Paperless Practice' guided lawyers through the basics of going paperless.
Karim addressed the essentials of paperless workflow for litigation practices and IT best practices to protect client data.Other topics included:
- How to get started with a paperless office
- How to ensure your data is secure
- Can a litigation file be conducted end-to-end digitally?
- How can we most efficiently manage productions?
- What tools should we consider for team collaboration on files?
A recording of this program will be available on the OBA Institute website in coming weeks.
In April, LexCloud.ca will once again join the OBA as a sponsor of the popular insurance law program, Anatomy of a Trial. Registration is open!