LexCloud.ca, Canada’s leading Cloud IT provider for law firms, is proud to announce that we have been awarded membership in the Tier 1 Direct Partner in the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program. This program is designed to enable a select group of partners who have demonstrated the ability to provide full end-to-end solutions to their clients, to directly provide and integrate Microsoft’s Cloud offering, including Office 365 and Azure, with their core product.
We’re excited that Microsoft has opened Canadian datacentres, allowing us to offer a Canadian-soil solution that combines Microsoft’s industry-leading cloud applications with our product, Cloud Desktop™.
As Microsoft CTO Jerome Fodor explains: "Today, cloud is a given for most organizations due to exceptional flexibility and performance offered by those solutions and we are seeing tremendous interest in technologies such as Office 365 and Azure".
LexCloud.ca Clients can look forward to:
- Even greater Microsoft expertise
- Expansion of our already formidable knowledge of Microsoft solutions such as Outlook, Exchange and Office
- Access to additional solutions
- Access to an enhanced range of Microsoft’s emerging platforms such as Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Deeper engagement
- Our direct access to Microsoft cloud support means a stronger experience for LexCloud.ca firms
- Added value
- The ability to bundle industry-leading Microsoft cloud products with our product offerings
Microsoft applications are absolutely essential to today’s law practice. This deepening of our relationship is a continuing demonstration of LexCloud.ca’s commitment to bringing the benefits of Cloud IT to Canadian lawyers.